Locator HoloTag with Apple Find My support
HOLOTAG [T1] is a great way to keep track of your belongings and give you peace of mind knowing that you can always 1ind them. Through the use of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), you can find your missing items with the help of nearby Apple devices that are part of the Apple Find My network.
To use the Find My app to locate this item, the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS is recommended.
SETTING UP YOUR HOLOTAG (T1) FOR THE FIRST TIME
1. Remove the insulating pull tab to activate the battery;
2. Press the button once, and then immediately press again & hold the button for approx. 5s to enter the pairing state. You will hear a long beep followed by a start-up tone;
3. Pair HoloTag.
After setup, you can locate your T1 in the Find My app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, ar Mac.
lf T1 is not added to the Apple ID within 10 minutes after reset, the Bluetooth will stop transmitting signals to save power. You can wake up T1 and enter the pairing state by pressing the T1 button once. At this time, you can start adding the device again.
A T1 that has been added to an Apple ID must be removed from the Find My app and unlinked from the Apple ID before it can be reset and added to another Apple ID.
lf T1 cannot be added, ar if the pairing process is interrupted, you can reset T1 using the button and then pair it again.
This product has a replaceable CR2O32 battery that wrn last up to 18 months. When the battery runs aut you can replace it in 3 simple steps:
1. Loosen the screw [not removablel. rotate the battery cover counterclockwise all the way with a coin, and then open the battery cover;
2. Replace the battery with a new CR2032 type battery, placing the battery positive side up;
3. Close T1 by aligning the dots on the battery cover and bottom case.
The Apple Find My network uses advanced encryption to ensure that no one else, not even Apple or HoloMarq can view the location of your T1.