Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data referred to in Article 1(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1260/1 Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Allocacoc s.r.o. Id. No. 03800156 with its registered office at Kallabova 31, 61600 Brno (hereinafter referred to as "administrator").
2. The contact details of the controller shall be
Address: Kallabova 31, 61600 Brno
Phone: +420 733 712 734
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the natural, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the delegate are:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The Controller processes the personal data provided to him or personal data obtained by the controller as a result of the performance of your order.
2. The Controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of the processing of personal data
1. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. In accordance with6 of the basic Regulation, the Commission Article 1(1)(b) b) GDPR,
the controller's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 11(1) of the Basic Regulation. In accordance with6 of the basic Regulation, the Commission Article 1(1)(b) f) GDPR,
Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. In accordance with6 of the basic Regulation, the Commission Article 1(1)(b) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that there was no order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data shall be
the execution of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; during the order, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to perform it by the controller,
sending business communications and doing other marketing activities.
3. There shall be no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the controller within the meaning of Article 2(1) of Directive 91/414/EEC. 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention period
1. The Controller shall keep personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims arising from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
as long as consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, no longer than .... years if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. Upon expiry of the period of storage of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. Recipients of personal data shall be persons
involved in the supply of goods /services / execution of payments under contract,
providing services of the operation of the e-shop (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not/intends to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU) or to an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service/cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
the right of access to his/her personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR or, where applicable, the restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR.
the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
the right to object to the processing referred to in Article 11(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1260/1 21 GDPR and
the right to data portability pursuant to Article 10(1) of Directive 2001/1 20 GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller referred to in Article 11(1) of Directive 91/414/EEC; III of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
1. The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data storage in paper form, in particular ...
3. The controller declares that only persons authorised by him or her have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These conditions shall take effect on 1.1.2023.